Thursday, August 5, 2010

To begin? Let's start with trees



The other day I read an article in Newsweek about the alarming decline of creativity in America. So I thought I'd make a blog full of ideas and questions and creations of all sorts. Here's one of the crafts I like best to teach anyone. Children, adults, friends, new-made acquaintances. It's very simple, and all you need is a paperbag, tissuepaper, and a little glue.



Here's one I've made. Enjoy!

http://www.kinderart.com/crafts/papertrees.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment

Owen recommends hitting Cmd-A then Cmd-C (or Ctrl-A then Ctrl-C on Windows) to copy your comment to the clipboard before you hit "Submit". That way, if your comment doesn't post for whatever reason, you can paste it back into the comment field with Cmd-V (or Ctrl-V) and try again.